... and Sarah tagged me in a fun game of 7 random facts about you, so I thought I'd play along! So in no particular order, here are 7 little pieces of me ~
1. I think this place has the best coffee in Montreal, and their hot chocolate is made from real chocolate ... yummmm. On a cold November morning there is nothing better than a warm drink.
2. She inspires me beyond belief. I could listen to her music all day long, everyday, for the rest of my life. Seriously. I discovered her music way before she ended up on the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack and I love that she's so committed to remaining an independent artist.
3. I visit this website every single day. Love the recipes, the craft ideas, the cute home decor inspiration.
4. I am sooooo in love with this television show. He's cute AND talented! Bonus!
5. Everytime I go to New York City, I try and make sure I take time to stop by this fab restaurant. Their desserts are to die for.
6. Note to anyone who has yet to buy me my Christmas present: I want this.
7. And, last but not least, this is my favorite Bible verse.
So now it's your turn to play along! If I tag, here are the rules you must follow:
1. Link to your tagger (that's me) and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I'm tagging ...
Jessica
Melody
Alecia
Zoe
Holly
London
SJ
xOxOx
Love these facts about you. Yes, Myriade is the best... Sorry Starbucks! Off to go think up 7 things about me. Fun? Maybe a bit hard. Random? Easy breezy.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so problematicness. I've thought up 7 things about me. And I can't come up with 7 blogs who haven't yet been tagged. Can I retag somebody?
ReplyDelete