Monday, March 2, 2009

she scraps.

I ordered some fabulous stamps from My Cute Stamps and they arrived today! I couldn't wait to play with them, so I immediately opened the package and got to work.

Obviously, being an ice-cream junkie the first stamp I had to test out was the ice-cream cone ...

Let's just say that I am a HUGE FAN. Not only are the designs fantastic, but the stamps are really top-notch quality and totally affordable (only $12 for a whole set, plus shipping). I'll be purchasing the robot ones next ... stay tuned! :o)
loves ~xox~

5 comments:

  1. Those stamps are too cute! Lovin' the "I (heart) chocolate" and hot chocolate ones. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable stamps!!!!! they're so cute! :)

    i might have to check some of their sets out.

    hugs,
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are such gorgeous stamps. I love what you did with the ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love those stamps. And only $12 that's a steal ! BTW, I wanted to send an appology....I've been a bad blogger friend lately. Life has been so hectic and I've neglected my online buds so much. I"m sorry. I'm going to do my best to be a better blog friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the stamps are so cute! i love the ice cream one too

    ReplyDelete