Tuesday, May 19, 2009

10 Things I ♥ Tuesday

... Scrapbook Edition !!


I thought, in honor of my scrappin' mojo having returned in full force, I would dedicate today's "10 Things I Love" list to some of my favorite things in the scrap world. Fun, eh?! So let's get started. They may not be essential to every scrapbooker, but if this was all I had to work with I'd be fine from here on out ~

1. Stamps: rubber or acrylic, I love 'em both.
2. Riff Raff Designs chipboard shapes. They're fantastic.
3. 8.5 x 11 is officially my new favorite size to work with.
4. My handwriting. I used to hate it and found it too messy, but now I include it on every layout.
5. Inks, all colors. I love inking the edges of my papers.
6. Love 3-D foam squares ... they add dimension to my layouts.
7. American Crafts. Hands down, my favorite manufacturer.
8. Kraft cardstock. I have dozens of colors of cardstock, but I always seem to reach for kraft no matter what kind of layout I'm working on.
9. Journaling tags. I usually include at least one on each layout.
10. Cute embellishments. {Especially cupcakes & ice-cream cones}

... speaking of cute embellishments, this heart pin is available in Natalie's etsy shop, aka Paper Trail Studio. How adorable does it look on my layout?!

xOxOx

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your list!!! what a great way to document what you like the best.

    hope you are well!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrapbooking mojo...how does one find that again? I need to find mine again. I am so glad you feel inspired once again though. Your layouts are always so interesting and very YOU.

    8.5 x 11's are your favorite size now? Interesting.....I started there but have never returned. Digital or hybrid scrapbooking is my favs. LOL, sometimes I get caught up making a custom graphic and never make it back to my layout though.

    Love and all things cupcake and ice cream cones to you....

    ReplyDelete