Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Happy June!

Today was the perfect day to spend some time outside in the sunshine. I was totally inspired by Natalie's post and decided to take some snapshots of my own garden. OK, OK ... so technically this garden is not *mine* ... I must give credit where credit is due and admit that my Mom is the one who does all the planting and gardening around here. I love flowers & I love walking through gardens but I am not much of a gardener - this is why I am moving into an apartment where my garden will consist of a cute cactus named Milo. Anyways, I am lucky to have a Mom who loves to garden so I get to enjoy this little floral paradise until I move out on my own ::


Tomorrow I am off to Quebec City with Tara so expect another post full of photos tomorrow evening! Happy first week of June everyone! Let the summer livin' begin ...
XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful garden. I'm really fond of the bleeding hearts. Those grow wild here in the mountains of North Carolina.

    ReplyDelete