Friday, July 10, 2009

Etsy Share

OK, so I'll be honest: I'm a selfish Etsy shopper. I rarely tell people about great Etsy shops that I find because I'm paranoid that if I tell people about them all the goodies will sell out before I have a chance to order everything for myself. I know, I know ... doesn't make much sense, does it? However, this Etsy shop is sooooo lovely I couldn't help but post about it.

It's called Lilla Lotta and she specializes in beautiful handmade ribbon with really unique and whimsical designs. I ordered some last week and they arrived today in a cute little package from Paris and they are soooooo wonderful. I can't wait to play with them!


Have a wonderful weekend & happy shopping! xox

2 comments:

  1. Wow...her stuff is really cute, I'm sure you wanted to order a yard of everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like the last one. Thanks for sharing.....even if it was hard. ;-)

    ReplyDelete