This is how close we got to the stage. No need to watch him on the big screens, we could see him in the flesh:

He started the show by giving a little speech/tribute to Michael Jackson and he dedicated the whole evening to Michael. He then went on to play some of Michael's hits as well as all of his own hits. Superstition (one of the last songs he performed) was absolutely my favorite! The crowd was awesome, too ... everybody sang and danced along, even though we were totally crammed together like sardines in a can. He even had us doing vocal warm-ups like we were in a choir, lol. Here's a video of some of the greatest moments in the show. I didn't film this, but whoever did was really able to capture the atmosphere and what it was like. Enjoy! :o)
This was absolutely, hands-down one of the best shows I've ever been to ... I'd do it all over again in a heart beat, rain and all. Here is a photo I took of Stevie Wonder at the piano ... I still can't believe how close we were to the stage! Amazing.

And I must give a big shout out and thank you to Miss Jessica for standing in the rain with me and keeping me entertained. She's not a hard-core Stevie Wonder fan, so she was doing it for me and I SUPER appreciate it. Thanks honey!
xOxOx
Token white girl, in the house! Haha. It was so much fun honey, can't wait to do it again! Next time though, Starbucks in the rain. Seriously. ;o)
ReplyDelete