This is a layout I made in early June ... Tara and I went on a day trip to Quebec City and did a little photo shoot. I got some really nice portraits of Tara and I just had to scrap one! I used Basic Grey paper and letter stickers (all from the Wisteria line).
This is a layout I made a long, long time ago ... at least two years ago. The journaling talks about how much I enjoyed visiting my sister in Whistler.That's it for today peeps! I'm hoping to get some serious scrappin' done this week, so hopefully I'll have some new layouts to share soon!
Ooooohh and I almost forget - rumour has it, something fun is coming to my blog very soon. *cough* like a R.A.K *cough*
-xoxo-
Oh how fun it is to look back and see how our styles change. One thing I am happy that hasn't changed is your journaling. It always impresses me how much you get on a page!
ReplyDeleteit's always fun to see people's styles change! :)
ReplyDeletegreat layouts, steph! glad to see you scrapping!
...and i'm so jealous that you went to whistler. i want to go there. :(