This summer, I fell in love with cows.
As most of you know, I live in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere and there's a farm just down the street from my house. Actually, there are several farms. And apple orchards, too. And a mountain and a river ... but anyways. Moving on with my story. I never really paid much attention to the farms and certainly never paid much attention to the animals on the farms. But this summer, I fell for the cows. I dunno how it happened, or why, but it did. Everytime we drove past the farms I'd point out my window and squeal "ahhh look at the cows!" like I was six years old or something.
And now, more than anything, I want this cow die by Sizzix. It would probably be a huge waste of money because, honestly, how often am I going to put a cow on a scrapbook layout or even on a card? But gosh darn it ... it's just sooooooo cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment