My sweet friend Michelle is hosting a contest over on her blog,
Ready ... Set ... Let's Stamp! The challenge was to use a stamped image on a card, scrapbook layout or other art project. The prize was a $5 gift certificate for Stampin' Up stamps. Since I love stamps and already have my eye on a few from Stampin' Up's catalogue, I just had to play along!
Here is my entry for the contest .... a simple summer card ....
I used 2 stamps on this card - the quote is a stamp by Outlines and the butterfly is a new stamp by Technique Tuesday which I then embossed with gold glitter. The paper is from Basic Grey's Lemonade collection.
-xox-
Love your card sweetie!!!!! Best part is your entry is on your blog and linked to mine :) 2 entries for you!!!
ReplyDeletexox
Oh Steph it's gorgeous!!! Love it and I think you deserve the gift certificate!!! :D
ReplyDeletedefinitely a cute card!!! loving it! :)
ReplyDeletehope you are well,
hugs,
sarah.