One of my favorite Thanksgiving Weekend traditions is going to the farmer's market near my house to select a pumpkin. I went today after church and had so much fun - the weather was just *perfect* .... here are some photos I managed to snap ....



And here is a sneak peek at some of tonight's desserts .....
The pumpkin pie (the one with the criss-cross design & the heart) was made by yours truly (aka me). The little apple tart was made by my mom. A blueberry pie is currently being baked, too. Mmmmmm! Cannot wait.xox
Look at that criss cross pie! You're such a little Martha Stewart! hehe
ReplyDelete:)
Andrea
wow!!! you are one domestic girl!!! you scrap, you bake... is there anything you can't do!!? ;) hehehe.
ReplyDeletehappy thanksgiving to you! :)
hugs,
sarah.
I love the Farmer's Markent in the Fall. There's so many wonderful colours and smells.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving.
Oh my gosh that looks so yummy! You domestic diva, you :)
ReplyDelete