I made these yesterday for the girls and I to munch on as we scrapbooked. They turned out fantastic & were a big hit. (I bought the little edible icing snowflakes at Michaels.)
Eggnog Cupcakes
1/4 cup dark rum or bourbon - optional. I omitted this.
1 cup eggnog
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 cup sugar
1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup dark rum or bourbon - optional. I omitted this.
1 cup eggnog
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 cup sugar
1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 350F. Mix together rum, eggnog, vegetable oil and vanilla. In a separate bowl, mix together nutmeg, flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Pour in the first mixture and whisk until well combined. Divide evenly into muffin tins.
Bake for 18-20 minutes.
Enjoy!
Bake for 18-20 minutes.
Enjoy!
I've never tried eggnog...
ReplyDeletebut i love the word. hehe
xoxo