Saturday, December 26, 2009

.. some photos ...

Just thought I would share some photos we took today up on the mountain. Whistler might just be the most beautiful place in the country! It's like a magical winter wonderland here.


No boxing day sales for me ... just the Rockies, snow and lots of trees!
xox


5 comments:

  1. Wow. It's hard to believe we're in the same country!
    So different from the city!
    You look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW That is gorgeous! I wouldn't mind waking up to that everyday! Enjoy your time there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really nice shots Steph, what a fantastic view!
    I don't see any tubing going on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are having great weather. Glad to heard your having fun. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing more glorious in the world than the Rockies (Banff is my dream place!)
    Enjoy...... xxx

    ReplyDelete