Friday, March 26, 2010

Kioshi ♥

OK, so I have a little confession. Since moving to Vancouver, I haven't really felt creative much. Oh sure, I checked out the local scrapbook stores and bought a few items but I've only scrapped two layouts since moving here. I know - the shame! But yesterday I was browsing around on the Scrapbook Star site and saw that the new Basic Grey collection had arrived ... and it was love at first sight! Purple and gray is my FAVORITE color combination, so it's no wonder I'm head over heels for this collection. I decided to splurge and bought the paper collection pack:

The flower blooms ...

... and the matching buttons!!


These lovely spring goodies are scheduled to arrive at my apartment on April 1st, just in time for Easter! So excited to get back into the scrapbook groove.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment