If you're a makeup junkie like me - and yes, I've become quite the makeup junkie since moving to Vancouver - then you're probably aware that it's award time in the cosmetics industry. In Style magazine just released its 2010 Best Beauty Buys list and so did Allure Magazine. So, just for fun, I thought I'd give you all a peek into my makeup bag and let you know which products won my votes! :)

Best Makeup Bag:
Harajuku Lovers Solid Clutch Makeup Bag, $22 at Sephora
Best Mascara:
Quo Miraculous Lash, $20 only at Shopper's Drugmart
Best Powder Blush:
Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Original Rose, approx. $8 at any pharmacy
Best Eyeshadow:
MAC Eyeshadow (all colors), $18 at MAC stores
Best Facial Cleanser:
Derma E Papaya & Soy Milk Foaming Facial Cleanser, $20 at Fabove
Best Facial Moisturizer:
Jergens Natural Glow Revitalizing Moisturizer, $10 at any pharmacy
Best Lipstick:
Maybelline Moisture Extreme in "Born with It", approx. $6 at any pharmacy
Best Hair Styling Product:
Sebastian Trilliant Thermal Shimmer, $17 at Fabove
Best Kept Beauty Secret:
Parnevu Tea Tree Leave-In Conditioner, $10 at Shoppers Drugmart
I hope you're all having a beautiful (pardon the pun!) week! Tomorrow night I'll be getting all dolled up and going somewhere special, so stay tuned!
xoxo
thanks for the reviews, i personally love the bare mineral make up, its what i wear, i dont find it heavy but i do find it gives me good coverage. HOWEVER any tips on make up remover, the mascara seems to last for days on end!!
ReplyDelete