I am crazy crazy crazy busy today ... but I wanted to update my blog, so I figured I'd do a quick little point-form post to update you all on my lovely seaside life. ♥
1. My sweet Momma arrives tomorrow morning for a week long visit. To say that I am excited would be a major understatement. I can't wait to show her around the city I've fallen in love with. (Speaking of playing tour guide - which one of you is coming out next??)
2. There is a special rockstar in my life at the moment. :)
He introduced me to this awesome song called Uprising by a band called Muse. I think he said it best when he told me: "We could totally use this in a rocking worship service." Yes we could!
3. I am obsessed with eating pumpkin seeds. They are pure deliciousness. Why wasn't I introduced to these sooner?
4. Bought my first pair of Lululemon pants this week, and they make my butt look amazing. I'd post a photo, but I don't want y'all to become jealous.
5. Confession: I secretly love watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta. These women are hilarious and unlike some of the other "housewives" (Real Housewives of New Jersey and whatnot) they're able to laugh at themselves and don't seem to take the show too seriously.
6. I am planning to bake a cobbler tonight. It'll be my first time making one all on my own, and I'm hoping it turns out edible! Fingers crossed for me.
7. The Bridge (aka my church) is hosting a week-long sports camp for the kids in the community. It begins bright and early tomorrow morning and so far we have 40+ kids registered! Please pray for the kids, the volunteers and our community as a whole as we minister through fun and games. Greater things have yet to come in this city!
That's it for now. Have a wonderful week!
xox
That's amazing, such great things are happening! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your week with your Mom! So exciting!!