Sunday, October 3, 2010

Confession.

OK, nobody tell but .. I have some serious baby fever. Hey! Don't judge me. You'd totally have baby fever too if you got to cuddle and play with this cutie patoutie all day -

She is sooooooo precious and she just melts my heart. I love you, Simone! xox

PS - I know I promised to scrapbook this weekend. I lied. I went over to Zonnalie's this afternoon to scrapbook and got completely distracted by the adorableness of Simone and chose lullabies and giggles over paper punches and glue dots. Sorry! Maybe I'll find time later in the week.

2 comments:

  1. such a cutie! AND you will make a great mommy! i have not stopped by and it was fun catching up! What city to you live? i live in the bay area and i read your boy was here. so fun.

    ReplyDelete