Thursday, October 14, 2010

'tis the season ...

... for birthdays!

This week, four people in my life are celebrating birthdays ... my roomie, two friends from church AND my big sister. I was looking over my calendar and realized that my weekend is total birthday overload: pick up cupcakes, buy balloons for Sheena's surprise party, call my sister to finalize my plans to head up to Whistler at the end of the month for a belated celebration, pick up Katie's gift, buy a cupcake for Katie, have dinner with friends and *somewhere in the midst of all this birthday-pa-looza* get some much needed rest!

All this birthday chatter has me thinking about that list I made on my birthday of 24 things to accomplish before I turn 25. I'm definitely trailing on that list but I have managed to check off a few things. I've gone camping, gone hiking, made more than 4 new friends, joined a book club, scrapbooked the majority of my Olympic photos, read about 6 books and have definitely begun taking the Great Commission more seriously. Still lots to accomplish but, luckily, I've still got time! :)

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I'll be busy celebrating.
xox

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds like a fun week! Take photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you go through what I go through in the month of May. Almost my entire Friends and Family are in May. I hope you have an amazing time with each and every one! :D

    ReplyDelete