Friday, November 19, 2010

Gimme Gimme ♥

For the past few weeks, I've been toying with the idea of a makeover. In a nutshell, I want to dye my hair, change my wardrobe and buy lots of cute stiletto heels. Reason? Well, I've lost 35+ pounds and none of my old clothes are fitting quite right anymore. As if that weren't reason enough, I just got a raise at work (helllllooooooo extra funds in my frivolous spending budget!) and there's a new year right around the corner so no better time for a make over than now! I guess what it really boils down to is that I'm now officially living this fantastic "grown-up" life and my university wardrobe of jeans and flip-flops and printed tees just ain't cutting it. I've been browsing fashion blogs this week in search of some fashion inspiration, and I'm totally in love with these finds -

Stella McCartney
I can totally imagine myself lounging around in this, sipping lattes. *sigh*



Badgley Mischka
I WANT this dress for my birthday party in May. I want it soooo much!


Club Monaco
This is totally appropriate for the office I work in & I love it.


I can't afford any of those items (boo!) and even if I could afford them I don't think I'd ever be able to justify spending $600+ on one piece of clothing. But I am serious about the makeover. It'll be great and it'll be done "on budget" - I promise, Mom! :)

~ xox ~

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Stephanie - 35 pounds!! Congratulations. Definitely time for a fun makeover, and doing it on a budget actually makes it more fun. You still get new stuff, you get a makeover, and you haven't broken the bank. (Don't forget to search the Internet for coupons from your favorite stores - one of the best ways to stay in your budget and still get some of the things you want!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After everything, the move, the weight loss, the new life... you totally DESERVE a makeover!! I'm sure it can be done on the cheap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Item #3 from Club Monaco has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on losing 35 lbs!!!!! That's such an awesome accomplishment- you definitely deserve some sequins and a shopping spree :) p.s. Thanks so much for including me in your blog roll. Incredibly flattered!! Following along for more!! Cheers! Roxy

    ReplyDelete