To celebrate my weight loss and the fact that I've survived (and thrived!) during my first year living in Vancouver, I booked a photo shoot with Chelsea Roisum of CBR Photography. The idea was to snap photos of me around my neighborhood to showcase and celebrate my fabulous west coast life. Chelsea was sooooooo awesome to work with; I really couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She was loads of fun and made me feel totally comfortable and her photos are just gorgeous! Here's a sneak peak ....
That photo was taken down by the beach, right near my church. You can see some of Chelsea's favorite photos from our shoot here. (And yes, those photos were taken in December ... on Saturday, to be exact! As you can see, no snow here)Be sure to leave her some love and let us know which one is your favorite. :)
xox
what a neat idea!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great photo shoot. You look awesome and so happy in your new life!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Beautiful quality photos and you look ABSOLUTELY RADIANT!!!! Congrats on your achievement and I can't wait to see some pages with the photos!
ReplyDelete