Monday, February 14, 2011

♥ Happy LOVE Day ♥

In honor of Valentine's Day, I've been listening to love songs on repeat all day long. The song currently playing is A Whole New World from Aladdin - "tell me princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?" I'm such a sucker for love songs. They make me all giddy and happy and, if they're REALLY good, they give me goosebumps and make my cry.

But enough about that. It's time to announce the winner of my Starbucks giveaway ...

Comment #4 belongs to Ginger. Yay! Congrats Ginger. Send me your address (mail it to stephaniejoanna {at} live.ca) and I will get your gift card in the mail. I love giveaways, I need to host them more often.

I hope your Valentine's Day is a good one, full of candy hearts and hugs and lots of meaningful I love you's. ~xox~

No comments:

Post a Comment