Maybe it's the wet, rainy weather we've been having.
Maybe it's the lack of Starbucks.
Maybe it's that I'm just feeling kind of frivolous this morning.
Whatever the culprit, when I spied this photo on one of my new favorite blogs, I'm Clothed Much, I just about died right here in my seat. IT'S SO GORGEOUS. Classic. Elegant. Chic. Stylish. It's a city girl meets rural charm kind of purse. *So me* Or, at least, *so the me I dream to be*.

Photo from this post, no copyright violation intended :)
I had to have it. I just HAD to have it ....... so I bought it. A few clicks, and voila! It's on its way to me as we speak. (OK, well no, not exactly. They do need to process and ship and all that jazz. But it's coming soon-ish!)
I haven't splurged on an impulse buy like this in awhile but in all fairness, I *do* really need a new purse. Mine's getting a little tattered and torn. And this purse was just sooooooo pretty and it was a reasonable price and it's just soooooo pretty - oops, did I mention that already? My bad.
And, you know, because I was paying for shipping anyway I also bought these cuties:
The fact that these earrings and the purse will look great together was a total coincidence, I swear. Now if only I could find a pair of matching shoes ....
(Kidding. Sort of. Not really.)
Happy Wednesday loves!
xoxo
it's gorgeous! congrats on a lovely buy!
ReplyDeletei haven't heard from you recently! did you receive my e-mail last week? i can never seem to trust technology, as much as i'd like to!