Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday Wardrobe

"You're so vain ... you probably think this song is about you ... " That's the song I should be playing as I post this, because I'm feeling a wee bit vain today. With my 25 birthday fast approaching, I've been starting to pay more attention to style and fashion. I'll never be a supermodel and I'll never be able to afford designer clothes, but I *do* like to look my age. I do want to look "put together" and stylish. To help me achieve this goal, I've been reading lots and lots of fashion blogs lately especially this one by Sydney and this one by Elaine - two twenty-somethings who throw together the most adorable outfits!

One of the things both Syndey and Elaine do is take photographs of their outfits. I've been inspired to do the same. They do this on a daily basis, but since I don't have all that many clothes I'm only going to post an outfit once a week ... so welcome to Wednesday Wardrobe, folks.

Today's Wednesday Wardrobe is inspired by Neil Diamond's song, Forever in Blue Jeans. Here's what I wore to sushi the other evening -


jacket - Blue Notes, $45
jeans - Angel Denim (from Winners), $25
shoes - Steve Madden, $45
purse - Le Mode Accessories, $60

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THE JACKET!!! I want one and I am sure they don't sell that here. It's totally me. I can't wait to see your weekly fashion post. Gorgeous bag too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina! The outfit itself is kind of boring, but I just wanted to show off my bag! :)

    I don't know if they have Blue Notes stores in Quebec, but if not you can order online and they can ship to you. Not that I'm encouraging shopping or anything ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos - I really like that purse! This will be a great weekly post. Looking forward to seeing what you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete