Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Snapshots of Summer


Summer in Vancouver is all about lazy days at the beach with my favorite girlfriends. Sipping root beer and eating sushi. Laughing. Lots and lots of laughing. Staying up late and sitting under the stars. Planning road trips. Gushing about boys (mine's the best, hands down!). Buying pretty sundresses to wear on dates with the boys we gush about. Eating gelato. Going to farmer's markets. Soaking up the sunshine and breathing in the sea breeze.

I heart summer. I heart my city. Ain't no city like VanCity. ♥

What are some of your favorite summertime things to do in the city where you live?
xox

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to leave comments on your blog for weeks now. Blogger is aware of the problem but there is no fix yet. However, after reading online I found something that is allowing me to leave comments now. In case anyone else is having this problem when you go to sign into your google account uncheck the remember me button. That did the trick.

    Steph I love summer in Vancouver also and miss it a lot! I smile when I see your photos because I know that you have settled in nicely and you are enjoying your life there!!!

    ReplyDelete