
I literally squealed with excitement when I saw these photos on The Kitchen website. The Kitchen is part of The Apartment Therapy site ... and it's got tons of ideas for how to decorate your apartment's kitchen, and all of their ideas are rent-friendly. (By rent-friendly I mean none of the projects involve tearing down walls or any other major renovation that most landlords forbid). Anywhoo ... back to why I squealed. Those who know me know that my motto toward home decor is "thou shall see everything". I hate drawers, cupboards and closets ... I like all my stuff to be out in the open, where I can see it. I was trying to think of a fun way to display my pots and pans and - voila - I found these photos. Pegboard, people, pegboard!! Why didn't I think of that on my own???
loves ~xox~
No comments:
Post a Comment