What do I love today?1. Well, for starters, I loooove that print. Absolutely *must* have it for my coffee-shop inspired dining room. It's available here and I would like it in kraft, not white. Oh and did I mention that I have a birthday coming up. Hehe :o)
2. I love rainy days. Rain is calming to me.
3. I love chocolate. I was never a choco-holic ... I enjoyed a nice Coffee Crisp bar every now and then, but I was never a HUGE chocolate fan. I dunno what's happened, but I've been craving chocolate non-stop for the past 3 weeks. It's just sooooooo good.
4. I love the Decor8 blog ... so much fun inspiration on there.
5. I love babies. Seriously. A woman came into the store today with her toddler and I just wanted to cover that baby's adorable face with kisses. (Yes, I restrained myself. Geez.)
6. I love this verse: "Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged by the size of the task, for the Lord my God is with you ... He will not fail you, nor forsake you." 1 Chronicles 28:20. Reading that always gives me strength.
7. I love being a theology student. This semester, I only took history classes at school and as I prepare for my final exams I am sad that I don't have any theology to review and look over. History is interesting, but theology really is my passion.
8. I love hot dogs. Yes, they're really bad for you and they're made out of gross stuff but I don't care. I love 'em anyway.
9. I love the song "Untouched" by The Veronicas. Perfect to listen to during a cardio workout, and I need to do cardio because, as I mentioned above, I love hot dogs.
10. I love GRAY. It's official. I have a new favorite color.
Before I sign off ... did any of you watch Miss USA on Sunday? I did well in rooting for Miss Kentucky; she made it into the top 5 and Miss Texas did not. I sure know how to pick 'em, don't I?
loves and hugs to all xox
No comments:
Post a Comment