Sunday, April 26, 2009

Girls' Night Out

On Friday night, four of us went to the Ceramic Cafe to celebrate the end of my semester at school and Tara's birthday. It was *SUCH* a fun night! I painted a giant jar in the shape of a cupcake, and you should have heard me squeal with delight when I saw it sitting on the shelf. It's meant to be used as a cookie jar, but I'm going to use mine to store flour in. Tara also did a cupcake jar, my mom painted a flower pot and Laura painted a mug with a frog on it. We ended the night around midnight with a trip to Dairy Queen ... be still my milkshake lovin' heart! Here are some photos from our girls' night out ...



have a happy weekend!
xox

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun night was had! Can't wait to see your cupcake flour jar in person. (Oh, and extended bday wishes to Tara!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys had a blast. we have something like that where i live, and i haven't been in a long time. such fun pics!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the tip of your cupcake flour jar! It looks great so far! What a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great night. Goodness, I'm quite jealous. I want to go to paint ceramics with someone. ;-) Congrats on the end of your semester....enjoy that cupcake jar.

    ReplyDelete