Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back to Basics ...

After a brief hiatus from scrapbooking ... first because school got in the way, then because I was feeling under the weather ... I have started making layouts again. I was looking over the pages I've made recently and I realized that they seem very simple compared to the layouts I've made in the past. Not a lot of embellishments, only one or two photos a page, etc. And I realized I really like this look. I feel as though I've gone "back to basics" with my scrapping ... it's no longer all about using the newest products, it's back to being about the photos and the journaling.





Have a very happy Thursday :o)
-xox-

2 comments:

  1. I love these pages! When did you take the picture in the 3rd one (of NYC)? It looks too late for afternoon, but too bright for evening. Super pretty!

    (PS- We need another scrap day.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't take that photo, it's a postcard. Shhhh, don't tell anyone. ;o)

    ReplyDelete