Contrary to what you may have been told as a child, sometimes it's a good idea to talk to strangers. They just might give you a flower. Seriously. I'm not making that up - it happened to me today on my way home from work. I was just walking along, minding my own beeswax, when all of a sudden a car pulled up and this lady calls out to me and I go over to the car (because apparently I forgot everything I was taught in pre-school about strangers in cars) and she hands me this pretty yellow rose. Apparently she was participating in some kind of Random Act of Kindness challenge and she had to give the rose to the next person she saw ... who just happened to be me. YAY!
Moral of the story? Talk to strangers, but only sometimes. :o)
xox
Wow you got a rose...lucky!
ReplyDeleteI like the new banner and I saw the cupcake.