These are my brand new pink polka dot shoes. Come'on now .... aren't they just the most adorable things you've ever seen?! And they are soooo cozy too ... Love, love, love them!Let's see, much has happened since my last post. In addition to purchasing those awesome shoes ~ my mom had a birthday (and I hosted a birthday party for her - so fun!) ... I discovered that there's a cake decorating store near my house ... I learned how to make meat balls (go ahead and laugh, but my meatballs are delicious!) ... I bought a Martha Stewart scrapbook punch and am completely obsessed with it .... I officially booked my vacation from work (which means the countdown to beach life has begun!) ... and, last but not least, I downloaded a bunch of Billy Joel songs onto my iPod.
I apologize for neglecting this blog ... but with cute polka dot shoes to show off, how is a girl supposed to stay put long enough to write something of interest? ;o)
I LOVE YOUR SHOES! They are so darn cute. So very you :) xoox
ReplyDeleteYou know I have a love for polka dots too. These are very cute. Along with your previous cute shoes tan lines too. ;-)
ReplyDelete