Hellloooo everyone! :o)
So, remember a few posts ago I hinted there might be a RAK giveaway on my blog sometime soon? I haven't forgotten about it! I'm just waiting for some finishing touches to complete my blog makeover and then I'll be giving away some goodies to celebrate. YAY!
In other blog news ... I've been thinking about my weekly Sunday Thought posts, and I'm *really* flattered that people seem to be enjoying my little ramblings and tangents. I think it's so sweet that everyone seems to be genuinely interested in what I believe & that you're all so supportive of my spiritual journey even if you don't share my beliefs. On that note, I'd really love to know what you guys would like to read about each Sunday in my Sunday Thoughts. If there's a specific theme/subject that you'd like me to focus on ... or if you have a question about something I've written or about my beliefs in general ... I'd really love to hear them! You can either leave a comment to this post or you can email me at stephaniejoanna at live.ca
Last, but not least - I go back to school on Wednesday! I'm officially entering my LAST semester of university. Super super super exciting!!!
-xox-
Hi hon :) Just wanted to drop in and say hello. It's so exciting to think that it's your last semester. And then ... big things await!
ReplyDeleteYou must be so happy that this is your final year! I wish you a great semester!!! As for your Sunday thoughts I will give it some thought and email you. I love reading the wisdom from someone so young!
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you! Your last semester....oh enjoy it to the fullest. I promise you it will go by must faster than you think it will.
ReplyDeleteI've been enjoying your Sunday thoughts. I too will think about it and get back to you.
I also really like the blog changes you've been doing lately. Did you design and make this layout yourself? I was just contemplating today what kind of changes I want to make. I think I'm going for the more simplistic look, but with lots of color. Not sure yet though. I'll certainly have to make my own.