I don't usually use sketches to create scrapbook layouts, but I thought this particular one was really nice and I knew it would work perfectly with a page I've been trying to make for awhile now. Here's the page I made, using the sketch as inspiration:


Those two photos were taken back in high school. I wasn't a scrapbooker in high school, but that didn't stop my friends and I from taking TONS of photos ... I've managed to scrapbook most of them, but there are still a few left that need homes on pages. I always feel so good when I get a photo out of a shoebox and into a scrapbook album.
xox
Great page..... even better pics! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove it, it's so fun! Random question. Did you use an actual crossword puzzle, or is that patterned paper?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet compliments! :o)
ReplyDeleteJess, it's patterned paper by Love Elsie from the "Zoe" line.