That's a peek of what our guest bedroom looks like right now!Because I will be shipping my stuff across the country in the middle of the holiday rush, I need to get things out early if I want them to be waiting for me at the local post office when I arrive. Soooo, I have officially transformed our guest room into Moving Central. Everything I want to take with me is being moved into that room, where it will then be carefully packed into boxes and sent off to Vancouver. It's exciting but very tiring! I'll be glad when the boxes are on their way.
xox
PS - Thank you to everyone who left me sweet messages in response to my moving announcement. I really appreciate the kind words!
I see familiar things! It doesn't look ilke chaos from the pic... everything is so NEATLY lined up... (who are you??? lol)
ReplyDeleteHaha ... yeah, the bed is neatly organized, but the floor .. not so much! :o)
ReplyDeletewow! how exciting! I just read your older post about moving! How exciting! I know the Lord will bless you for your faithfulness to Him!
ReplyDeleteMy prayers will be with you girl! God is good! Jeremiah 29:11 hold onto this verse! I would love to see pictures when your settled! I will pray for your parents, I am sure they are going to miss you tons! blessings my friend!
oh goodness, hope your move goes well! i know you'll love it in your new place! :)
ReplyDelete...and those cupcakes in that pic look scrumptious!
hugs,
sarah.