Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Nana's Tea Cups ♥

Yesterday, I had dinner at my Nana's house and she gave me an early house-warming present: four of her vintage tea cups! The first one was a gift she received at her wedding in 1938! They are all absolutely gorgeous, with beautiful intricate designs and 14K gold around the rims .... so very lovely!


... This last one is my personal favorite!
I've admired this cup since I was a little girl:

Thank you *so so* much Nana! You are the absolute sweetest!
xox

8 comments:

  1. Oh, that is soooooo very sweet! I love it! I just went to a Ladies Tea at our church yesterday and it was such a blessing! My mom and I love tea!
    Those cups are so very very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The teacups are gorgeous!! As you know, I'm collecting tea cups and I have to say I'm quite jealous! ;)
    The first one is my favorite. They will look lovely in your new home! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are GORGEOUS!!!!! :) me wants some of those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an honor!!! They are gorgeous! A beautiful gift for your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are stunning i love that green one, what a lovely gift to take with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are all so gorgeous. What a wonderful gift! The second one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! What a wonderful gift that you can pass down one day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow... these are really soooo beautiful!!! I love them!! I'm with you, the last one is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete