Yesterday afternoon, I got a sudden urge to be adventurous and decided to find the closest scrapbook store to my apartment. Turns out, that store is Scrapbook Warehouse on Oak Street. After a few phone calls and a look at the BC Transit website, I was on a bus headed down Granville Street toward the store. It took about 35 minutes to get there and luckily I didn't get lost! The store was small, especially for a "warehouse", but the staff was friendly and I did manage to walk away with some goodies:

xox
Glad you found the store okay it is in kind of a weird spot. The best stores for Scrapbooking are in Langley it's a bit of a drive but they are close toghether out there - Clipperstreet Scrapbooking and Precious Memories. Also on Granville Island there is a Stamp store called I'm Impressed Paper Arts (that's where I work sometimes).
ReplyDeletewoohoo! A scrapping shopping trip. I'm glad you were able to find some goodies there.
ReplyDeleteYay, a scrapbooking shopping trip! Looks like you picked up some good stuff!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a good time - I'm loving that stamp!
ReplyDeleteooohhh cute stuff!
ReplyDeletemiss ya hun.
Andrea xxox