Monday, February 1, 2010

MOVING DAY * take 2*

Yay! February 1st has finally arrived!!
Today, Katie and I move into our new apartment. I am so excited to
get all my stuff moved in and unpacked ... and I'm so anxious to make the new place feel as much like "home" as possible. I think I'm going to swing by the cupcake shop and get us some cupcakes to celebrate the occasion! WOOT. :o)

In other exciting news ... the Olympics start in just 12 days!!!!!
I'm particularly excited because I have February 28th off work ... and the gold medal men's hockey game is on February 28th. I hope it's another Canada-USA showdown and that my boys dominate! *hehe* But I guess I still have a long way to go before game day so for now I'll just look forward to seeing the torch come into town.

Anyways - lots and lots to do today so I best be going.
I'll post photos of the apartment as soon as we're all settled! *smiles*

xox

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your new place! So excited that it's moving day for you!! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, can't wait for more pictures. All the best.

    ReplyDelete