Monday, June 21, 2010

Days Like These ...

I had such a lovely Sunday yesterday. I spent the afternoon with some of my favorite friends hanging out on The Main - a hippie, vintage neighborhood full of consignment shops and vegan restaurants. We spotted some yummy street vendors selling food, and treated ourselves to some traditional Japanese Osaka balls ... mmm mmm good ...

Later in the evening, we grabbed dinner at a fab restaraunt where there was a live band playing. Usually, I'm not a fan of eating dinner with live music - I find it stifles conversation and makes the evening a little less enjoyable - but this band was so freakin' amazing that I wanted to sit there and listen to them all night! It was like magic. :)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, too.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that looks really good. Who is the band and have they come out with an album? It looks like you are adjusting very well over there. It's so great seeing all the new things you are discovering there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina! :)
    I can't remember the band's name (I think it was something Under The Sun) and they don't have any albums out (I asked!) but they do play at The Main restaurant on Main Street here in Vancouver every Sunday evening. If you're ever in town, check them out. I'll go with ya!

    ReplyDelete