Today I went to my very first all-day crop. It was held at a scrapbook store in Coquitlam (about an hour out of downtown by public transit) and it was sponsored/organized by a fun group of ladies who call themselves The Scrapaholics. Basically, anyone who is interested in scrapbooking or card-making can join and to join you pay a $20 annual fee. They host crops once a month and the membership fees go toward covering door prizes, gift bags, etc. It's such a great idea and I wish I had thought of this when I was living in Montreal! I joined back in March, but this was the first crop I was actually able to attend.
The ladies were all super sweet and welcoming, not to mention uber talented!!! What an inspiring bunch. They lovingly referred to me as "the new kid" the whole time and they were really friendly. I was super productive and managed to get 6 layouts done!!! SIX! Can you believe it? I won't share them all at once, but here is one:


Yup, another one of me and Jessica - photos were taken during her visit last month. What can I say, we got some *awesome* shots during that visit! I'll post the other layouts eventually, but right now I'm just too exhausted. Being creative all day is hard work, ya know!!
Happy Sunday everybody -xox-
I love it! what a gorgeous page and what a fabulous photo!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice…I’m really impressed!
ReplyDeleteSo when do we get to see the rest?