I am *so* not ready for my Mom to leave tomorrow morning. We have had such a great week here together and managed to do SO much ... strolling the seawall, walking around Lost Lagoon, a horse-drawn carriage ride through Stanley Park, the Capilano Suspension Bridge, a hike over on Bowen Island, shopping at Granville Market, watching the fireworks on the beach, etc etc. We were really blessed with INCREDIBLE weather and we certainly made the most of it! We even managed to get some scrapbooking done together.Tomorrow she flies back to Montreal (booo!) and I go back to the regular 9-5. Thankfully, she's flying back out at Thanksgiving so I only have to wait three more months until I see her again. But honestly? I kind of miss her already. :(
** Photo above was taken at the Capilano Suspension Bridge park. **
xox
Ok that bridge would just freak me out!!! I am so happy to hear you had a great time with your mother. But BOO that it's over. Why do the good moments pass so quickly!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you girls got some time together, even if it's already over. I'm sure you took some great photos to scrapbook!
ReplyDelete