Wednesday, July 28, 2010

She Hikes!

Remember that list I wrote on my birthday of 24 things I wanted to do during my 24th year? Well, I think it's time for a little update. I'm only 3 months in, so I've still got oodles of time on my hands to get these things accomplished, but so far I've ...

- Read 4 books. (The goal is 24 so I better get cracking on this one!)
- Gone hiking.
- Walked across the suspension bridge.
- Finished scrapbooking my Olympic photos.
- Made three new friends ... Sally, Zonnalie and Lynda.

Not bad for just three short months! :)

Here's a layout I made of the the hike I went on:


When my Mom was here, we took the ferry over to Bowen Island and hiked up to Denman's Point. The views were incredible! It was a clear day, and we could see all the way to Vancouver Island!! Totally awesome. It was a great hike, and I'm proud to say that I wasn't too exhausted by the time we reached the top. (I was sweaty and gross, but still standing! Haha)

I'm off to the beach this evening for a BBQ with friends, and then we're going to watch the famous Celebration of Light fireworks. Hope you all have a great evening!
xox

1 comment:

  1. What perfect paper for this LO! So glad you are getting things checked off this 24 list! :)

    ReplyDelete