Sunday, October 31, 2010

Morning Routine #2

Here is the layout I made with the journaling I wrote for prompt #3 ... I'm sorry the quality of this photo is so crappy, but my camera's broken (boo!) so I had to use my cell phone camera. I think you can still get the general gist of the layout, though -


I wish I had a better photo to share, but oh well. That will have to do for now. Maybe at the end of the class, I'll dedicate one blog post all of the layouts I've managed to do. Fingers crossed I'm able to have my camera fixed by then!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. It was a beautiful fall weekend here in Vancouver, which was *such* an unexpected blessing since it rained all day, everyday, all week long.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Stephanie, I really like the quote about mornings starting later! Nice layout. (BTW - those cute slippers came from Target! I smile everytime I look down at them.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant LO. I love the quote too. Fantastic colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the response to the prompt in an earlier post and love the scrap page. I copied you and wrote about my morning routine - it made me tired.

    Such a cute page! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great layout! And what delicious looking cake thing is that? Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great LO! I love weekend mornings when I have the time to read the paper while drinking coffee... it's my favourite!

    ReplyDelete