
Happy Wednesday everyone! Can you believe that we're already mid-way through the week? I don't know about all of you, but I find my weeks are just zooming by. With a full-time job, campus work, church commitments and friends/social life, it's hard to find some time just for "me". But, tonight, that's exactly what I'm doing. I've got the Food Network playing and I plan to spend my evening reading food blogs ... and maybe eating a cupcake or two! :)
Speaking of cupcakes, here are some photos from Sheena's surprise birthday party. Thank you, Jessie, for snapping these while the rest of us enjoyed the food:



Dinner was done pot-luck style, and everyone brought such yummy treats! Sabina brought a delicious egg cake dish (traditional Korean), Jessie brought an Asian stir-fry, Sylvia brought a rice dish and I brought garlic bread and dipping sauce. It was an interesting combo of food, but somehow it all worked and tasted fantastic!
Desserts included an array of cupcakes (from Cupcakes by Heather & Lori, of course!) and strawberry tarts (made with love by Jen) and brownies and chocolate chip cookies and fondue ... mmmmm. Yes, the ladies at The Bridge church sure do love our desserts!
xoxo
Oh that sounds like so much fun! You look amazing by the way. XOX
ReplyDelete