OK, I'm kind of the happiest person on the planet today. Why? Because I am a huge Colbie Caillat fan (I was her "friend" and fan on MySpace long before she got a record deal and had her songs being played on the radio) and while perusing YouTube, I stumbled across the video clip above. Here's a little known fact about me - my favorite Walt Disney song is Kiss The Girl from The Little Mermaid. I know there are far more romantic songs in the Disney repertoire to choose from, but Kiss The Girl still holds my heart ... it must be the Caribbean in me! Anywhoo, Colbie's rendition of this song is so brilliant and I love the video clip too. I've been playing it on repeat and it makes me smile so much!
So indulge me - What's your favorite Disney song? I'm also a huge fan of You'll Be In My Heart from Tarzan ... and Strangers Like Me from Tarzan and Son of Man from Tarzan... and pretty much all the Tarzan songs, which is funny because I actually really did not enjoy the Tarzan movie! lol
kisses + hugs
xox
Colors Of The Wind from Pocahontas - both the movie version and the one sung by Vanessa Williams.
ReplyDelete