Thursday, December 16, 2010

December (so far) ...

Well folks, we've officially hit the one week mark. This time next week, I will be getting cozy in the home I grew up in surrounded by my precious family. The last time I was in Montreal was back in April and even though I've seen both my Mom and my best friend since then, I'm definitely ready to get on that plane and fly east.

As excited as I am to spend the holidays with my family, I've really enjoyed my first Christmas season here in Vancouver. I thought I'd share some photos of my magical December (so far) ....

This cute pink tree was an early Christmas gift from Jen & Roland

St. Paul's hospital downtown, all decked out in holiday lights with a huge nativity scene.

Snacks at my Tree Trimming Party

Baking Christmas cookies with my church girls

Cold, rainy days call for hot Asian soup!

3 comments:

  1. I just love the PINK tree!!! :D It just makes me happy. BTW Steph did you lose weight. You are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't my pink tree adorable?? I had been searching everywhere for a pink tree but couldn't find one. My friend Jen is a nurse and one of her patients had a pink tree in her hospital room, so Jen asked her where she had bought it and then got me one! I'm in love with it.

    And yes, I have lost weight. I'm approaching the 50 pound mark now. Thanks for noticing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was going to say Stephanie you look TINY in that photo!!!! any top tips????

    looks like you have been having a fun december and im really really glad you got your pink tree, you and christmas would not have been the same without it!! xx

    ReplyDelete