Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Deck the Halls

As promised, here are some photos from my Christmas Tree Trimming Party last week. Xinxin took most of the photos with her camera but she's been busy with final exams and hasn't had a chance to send them over to me yet, so you'll just have to make do with the few shots I snapped on my camera ...

We drank Eggnog and hot chocolate

We cuddled and laughed

We admired all the little ornaments, some new .. some from my childhood

... and, last but not least, we posed by the tree. :)

Even though it's been tradition to put up our tree on the 1st of December, when I lived at home it was usually just my Mom and I who decorated. This was my first time throwing an actual party to kick off the season and it was such a blast. In fact, it was *so* much fun that I'll be turning this Tree Trimming Party idea into an annual event!

xox

2 comments:

  1. The tree is beautiful! So glad the party was a success and now you have your very own tradition for each year with the tree trimming party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! glad you enjoyed it!!!

    ReplyDelete