Friday, January 28, 2011

Mini Me

Day three of the 30 Day Blogging Challenge, and the assignment was to find a childhood photo of yourself and post it. None of my childhood photos are digital and, since I don't have a scanner handy, that means posting them up on my blog isn't an option. I find manage to find one on my hard-drive, though. This one -

That's me and the amazing Reverend Dr. Anthony Bailey. He was the minister at the church my family attended as I was growing up until he left to go serve in Kingston, Jamaica. He now lives and preaches in Ottawa, Canada. And me? Those seeds of faith he planted have grown and continue to blossom. If I can impact the world even half as much as he has, I'll leave a happy woman.

Happy Friday!
xox


4 comments:

  1. What a cute photo and a wonderful memory of someone who has sewn into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!
    Love that your doing the challenge. I think I might have to join in :)
    You have a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh funny that my sister (crystal) was the last person that left a comment! ha ha. isn't it great to see and make the connections of who effected your life and went! so good!

    ReplyDelete