Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snooki Confessions

Let's begin this rainy Tuesday morning with a few confessions, shall we? I sometimes fall asleep with my makeup on. I'm on a mission to try and eat fruit for breakfast each morning, and have convinced myself that Strawberry Pop Tarts totally qualify. And, last but not least, I've got a bit of a soft spot for this crazy, fist-pumping, big-hoop-earring-wearing, self-proclaimed Guidette ~

Photo Credit - US Weekly

I don't watch her hit television show, Jersey Shore, although I've seen a few snippets of it here and there. I don't agree with very much that comes out of her mouth. I think it's a shame that she and her friends believe getting smash drunk and "hooking up" with random people is a fun way to spend a summer. And I definitely don't think that the show is an accurate portrayal of people from New Jersey. But, all that aside, I LOVE the poof.

"The what?" you ask. The poof, my friends ... Snooki's signature hairstyle. It's like a ballerina bun meets a 50s beehive meets a mountain of hairspray. I must be a child of the 80s, because I *LOVE* it. For the past few days, I've been trying my best to emulate the poof effect but, with my thick curls, the look is obviously different. (And by "different", I really mean epic fail. It just winds up looking like I've got a ball of tangles on the top of my head.)

OK, lovies. Your turn to 'fess up. Make me feel better about my makeup habit and my fruit delusion and my poof obsession by sharing your own random confessions.

Stephanie xo

1 comment:

  1. I really like the poof too - I loved the 80s big hair days! :>) Hmm, a confession . . . I occasionally leave dirty dishes in the sink overnight (contrary to my legendary status of always having things in place) and of course Strawberry Pop Tarts count as fruit for breakfast! And don't forget the two major food groups - chocolate & Coca-Cola, good for any meal.

    ReplyDelete