1) Create some cupcake signage ...

2) Decorate and make things look pretty ...

3) Bake lots of yummy flavors including: Root Beer, Latte, Cookies 'n Cream, Red Velvet, Lemon and Peanut Butter ...


4) Invite the sweetest girls you know ...

Today was my cupcake tasting party that has been in the works for well over a month. About a dozen or so of my favorite west coast ladies showed up for some girl talk, giggling and (of course) lots of cupcake tasting! I did most of the baking myself and had told the girls they didn't need to bring anything to the party except themselves. My friends are so sweet + thoughtful that they showed up with things to share anyway including milk (thanks Marcy!), chocolate milk (thanks Rhoda!), lemonade (thanks Anwen!), lemon cupcakes (thanks Laura!) and red velvet whoopie pies (thanks Lynda!). I am so blessed to have such amazing friends. We had so much food to go around that even after all the tasting, we still had enough left over to allow each girl to bring some 3-4 cupcakes AND we'll be bringing a dozen cupcakes to church tomorrow for the kids. Talk about a success!
Everybody had a great time, and we're already talking about our next tasting party ... we're thinking a "pizza tasting party" with different pizza toppings.
Happy Saturday everyone! xoxo
Your cupcake display table looks fabulous! Wish I could have had one of those cookies and cream cupcakes - sounds yummy.
ReplyDeleteWow those are some interesting flavours, had I been there I would have wanted one of each (I'm not shy)LOL! You sure know how to have a party!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds fabulous! What a fun time!
ReplyDeleteWow...those cupcakes look so good! I want to come to the next party! :)
ReplyDelete