Wednesday, March 2, 2011

oh, hello March.


Is it really already the end of the first week of March? Seriously? For reals?? Somebody tell me how THAT happened. Maybe it was just me, but February seemed to have breezed right on by. Next thing you know, the cherry blossoms will be blooming and it'll be Easter ... then my birthday will roll around ... then summertime will be here ... then we'll be celebrating Canada Day (or 4th of July for those of you south of the border) ... then ... OK, OK. You get the point. But wow, time flies.

There are so many things I'd like to do this month. I'd like host a Saturday morning brunch for some of my closest girlfriends. I'd like to bake a raspberry pie. I'd like to spend a weekend with my sister doing outdoorsy things like skiing and snow-shoeing before the lush winter wonderland that is Whistler officially disappears for the year. Oh, and I'd like to buy my new fancy schmancy digital camera so I can get back to photographing + blogging about what I love most - my delightful west side neighborhood and my life in the city!

What are your goals for March? Better make 'em soon, the month will be over before you know it!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment