So, what do you get when you take a beautiful Sunday afternoon ...
... add a group of sweet girls (plus one baby) ....

... throw in a group of rowdy boys ...

.. and leave them to wander along Vancouver's gorgeous seawall ...
You get one fantastic kick-off to spring, that's what!
After church on Sunday, nine of us decided to make the most of the day. We ventured downtown for some "all-you-can-eat-sushi" and then grabbed cupcakes at the cupcake shop next door for dessert. Then, we proceeded to stroll along the absolutely breathtaking seawall. The seawall, for those of you who don't know, is a stone pathway that surrounds the perimeter of Stanley Park. On one side, you've got the ocean ... on the other, you've got Stanley Park. It's such a peaceful and pretty place to stroll. Oh, the seawall ... yet another reason why I ♥ Vancouver!
xox

Looks charming!! I had never heard of the term "seawall"!
ReplyDeleteI always feel like I need a cupcake when I pop over here! :>) Sounds like a fun Sunday afternoon.
ReplyDeleteman I miss it there! I need to make a point of heading out to Van just to walk the seawall this summer.
ReplyDeleteWas it the store "Cupcakes" you went to? I looove those (even though they're so expensive). Also have to make a point of getting those next time I'm in Van!
haha Eva .. yes, we did go to "Cupcakes". I love that store! Next time you're in Van give me a shout and we can go together! :)
ReplyDeleteThat would be fun! :D
ReplyDelete