Friday, January 27, 2012

office ponderings

I'm taking a little wedding planning break this week - well, until our venue appointment on Saturday - to focus on other things. Things like our future home. Or, more specifically, my our future office.

I don't work from home and I don't really have the kind of job that requires me to do much once I leave my company's loft office with the big windows overlooking the mountains in Washington state. So, technically, I don't need a home office. Buuuuutttttt my hubby-to-be *does* need an office. And since he's such a sweetheart, so he's offered to share it with me. So this week I'm on a home office kick.

He'll get most of it, because he actually needs it, but that hasn't stopped me from scheming up lots of fun decorating ideas for my part.


I've decided that 2012 will be the year of "W" - wedding and writing. I'm not sure what I'll write yet (a novel? freelance articles? boring blog posts nobody reads?) but I can tell you that I'll be writing in a cozy, creative little corner of our love nest. I'm in love with this print and have added to my "must have" list of office goodies...
I'm Kind Of A Big Deal print, $19 from ParandaCreations 


1 comment:

  1. You are a great writer stephanie! Can't wait to read what you come up with in your new office.

    ReplyDelete